Retirement, Social Security & Your 41(k) Seminar
What new laws or modifications to past laws may impact your benefits and the way you make your election? Your Social Security claiming strategies can vary dramatically depending on numerous factors that the government doesn’t share directly with you.
DURING THIS EDUCATIONAL CLASS, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Discover how the new Federal Tax Legislation may cost your family thousands in tax dollars and what you can do about it.
- How to reduce taxation on your Social Security after you start receiving your benefits.
- How two special claiming strategies may increase your total benefits.
- Learn what the new Biden Tax Law may mean to your finances.
- Potentially pay far less on your retirement income.
- How married couples can avoid missing out on substantial benefits.
- How to plan Social Security with all other sources of retirement income
Date and Time
Tue, Oct 18, 2022
6:00p - 7:00p CST
FFA Enrichment Center - DMACC Ankeny Campus
1055 SW Prairie Trail Pkwy
Ankeny , IA 50023
FREE onsite parking enter code: SEBSAJ after using the link to register.